Friday, March 05, 2010

A dedication

Ok so I've decided to make a formal dedication to write something on my blog at least once a week; even if it's complete and utter pooperdoodles and doesn't really contribute to The Terraverse other than for me to vent the random thoughts, ideas, plots, schemes and other quirks of life.

And this is the first of those.

I've decided that I am not going to overwork myself at work ever again - why should I?! I'm not being paid enough as it is and it crtainly is not my career choice!

I am an entertainer at any cost but I do have some rather out there thoughts. For example, I've decided to study Criminology with the Open University. Why? Where did this cone from? I don't know. I guess I have a deep down childish dream of being a detective like Sherlock Holmes and solve crimes; maybe have my own personal arch-nemesis.
Maybe I'm just really bored of the rut my life is in and I'm retreating back into my mental world where I can be master of anything I want.

At least think it'll be interesting and could help to fuel my character development in my stories.

Hmmm...

Speaking of stories, I have a new addition to the Terraverse universe. I'll write that in a seperate note so it doesn't get too confusing.

No comments: