Sunday, October 10, 2010

Artist Bidding period ends

Hey there guys and girls,

Well as the subject heading suggests, the Arist Bidding period has now ended. But there were two artists who equally impressed me in two very different ways. I have now invited both artists to deliver a print quality, finished single page from the first issue.

If they both agree to the paid challenge then they will have one week to work on it and send it back to me.

The two artists who have "gone through to the next round are, Judit Tondora and Bruce Lugli.

I have to thank all the artists who have been bidding on my project and there have been a number of you who created Man of God artwork as part of your bid. Please do not feel disheartened by my decision to not choose you this time.

As soon as I have confirmation from the two remaining artists, I will post details of their challenge as well as the script for the page they will be creating for me.

Best of luck to you all.

No comments: